I originally was told about this cheesecake recipe from Kellie_keto on Instagram and here is the link to view the original recipe from Low Carb Scams.
Ingredients for the filling
- 24 oz cream cheese – 3 rectangular packages
- 1 tablespoon lemon extract
- Zest of one lemon
- Juice of half a lemon
- 3/4 cup Swerve
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
Directions – Crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine all crust ingredients and mix well
- Press the crust mixture into the bottom of a 9-10″ spring form pan. You can also press it up the sides a bit. Do not grease pan! You might also want to place a pan one shelf down in the oven to catch and of the butter that may leak out of your spring form pan.
- Place the crust into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and tamper it down to make the crust more dense.
- Return the crust back to the oven until the crust is slightly browned.
Direction – filling
- Using a mixer, combine cream cheese, lemon extract, lemon rind, lemon juice, and swerve until smooth.
- Add each egg one at a time and mix on low.
- Add heavy cream and mix at low speed.
- Add the filling to the crust and bake at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F for and additional 30 minutes until the centre is just set.
Each serving is 383 calories, 5.2 net carbs, 37 grams of fat, and 8.1 grams of protein.